HOTTEST GIST: Popular port harcourt hype man Jerry poses NAKED in new pics (18+)

Share it:


Jerry Esomonu A. K. A HYPE MAN JERRY poses for his new debut pic online.... Well he calls himself the "Spartan of the Mic"

In his words
"This remains my best promo pic of all time~ (Created/ concept by me) "SPARTAN OF THE MIC*___ •••••THE MIC - Is my weapon and I can swing it loud to any direction, it kills infects n lits up the club_______ ••••• THE UNDIES/BODY ~ It illustrates the life of a SPARTAN, filled with rage, energy and maximum strength. A Spartan is not afraid of any battle (That boils down to my energy when I hype and entertain, I just dont want to stop, because u deserve to be happy and entertained ) •••••THE SPEAKER~ It hits d walls of the club, makes my voice louder, along side Mr DJs so u can feel the party boom side. ___________ •••••THE DRINK ~ Ofcourse is the spirit of the party, it's takes you outta your feet, makes you feel forever ___________ •••••THE BLACK BACKGROUND ~Illustrate the club environ, should be a little dark so you can feel the night in you, and that night is love & extreme passion ______________ •••••THE RED MIX BACKGROUND ~ Is the disco light that flashes and shines your soul to a complete saturation, taking your thoughts and feeling out of this world ..... And as the light moves , u just can't stop asking for more fun__________

Iam HYPEMAN JERRY (international) 🇳🇬 (UNDISPUTED VOICE & ENERGY OF THE CLUB) 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥."

Share it:

gist

Post A Comment:

0 comments: